All food and drinks are included, on your leisurely flat 7-8 block stroll around Little Italy. You will not go away hungry with our food tour's serving sizes.
Eat Your Way Through North Beach\Little Italy
- Explore North Beach/Little Italy's Foods & History
- Enjoy coffee drinks, teas, Italian sodas and more, while experiencing San Francisco’s coffee culture
- Savor focaccia sandwiches from Mario’s, a local intuition since 1973
- Experience the fresh foods that make San Francisco so unique.
- See how the chocolates are made
- Enjoy chocolate from Z Cioccolato, named one of the top chocolatiers in the US, and learn how it's made
- Enjoy cannoli from Stella Pastry, which has been making cannoli since 1942
- Savor deli delights at Molinari delicatessen, a local deli that has making salami in San Francisco since 1896
- Enjoy real Italian pizza, with homemade mozzarella.
- Explore the Beat Generation Hangouts
- Close to Public Transportation & Affordable Parking
- And more….
- Vegetarian and special dietary needs welcome